Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What the HUH?

When I got home from the ballpark tonight I turned on the TV to see what was on ESPN. The guide told me that there was a "SportsCenter Special" on.

I got excited, thinking that they were going to go a little more in depth into Jackie Robinson. I had heard a number of people talk about Jackie during my commute to and from work on XM radio's baseball channel, and figured that ESPN would be right in doing two hours on this great man. So I quickly changed the channel over to the "World Wide Leader."

Boy was I wrong. Was it two hours on Jackie Robinson? . . . NO! It was a two hour special on the NFL season!! Apparently the league released the schedule today and so ESPN thought that it was important to talk about the match-ups SIX MONTHS before the games are played. SIX MONTHS!!!



Freaking Ridiculous!

No comments: